Error code on the printer shows the types of damage at the time of the printer can not do his job. Each error code has a different treatment. If you want to fix your printer, you need to know the error code and how to fix any errors occurred.
The following is a kind of error code that appears on the display of Canon Printer MP190, MP250 and MP270 series. Code could apply to the previous series and next series.
- E02: The machine is out of paper / Paper does not feed
- E03: Paper Output Tray is closed / Paper jam
- E04/E05: The FINE Cartridge cannot be recognized
- E07: FINE Cartridge is not installed in the correct position
- E08: Ink absorber is almost full
- E09 (MP270 series only): The machine has not received a response from the digital camera. The digital camera or digital video camcorder connected is not compatible with this machine.
- E13: Ink level cannot be detected.
- E14: The FINE Cartridge cannot be recognized.
- E15: The FINE Cartridge cannot be recognized.
- E16: Ink has run out.
- E19 (MP270 series only): PictBridge compliant device is connected via a USB hub.
- E30: The size of the original cannot be correctly detected or the document is too small when the Fit-to-Page copying is selected.
- E31: The machine is not connected with the computer.
- E50: Scanning the print head alignment sheet has failed.